|Course name||Seminar: 08-zsp-GS-2027 History of Higher Education - International Module Social Sciences|
|Subtitle||Geschichte der Hochschulbildung - Internationales Modul Sozialwissenschaften|
|Current number of participants||4|
|maximum number of participants||20|
|Home institute||General Studies - FB 08 Sozialwissenschaften|
|participating institutes||International Office, Key Issues in Global Education / Learning to Live and Study Abroad (Outgoings), Programmes for Exchange Students (Incomings)|
|Courses type||Seminar in category Teaching|
|First date||Thu., 15.04.2021 14:00 - 16:00, Room: (BBB Virtual Meeting room in studip)|
|Participants||10 International exchange students, 10 Uni Bremen degree students|
|Pre-requisites||English B1 level|
|Learning organisation||General intro (lectures) in April sessions; student and international guest lecturers' presentations in May and June.|
3 CP/ ECTS: Virtual or live/hybride Presentation and uploaded file.
extra credits can be achieved by participating in triwad-workshop of Universities of Groningen, Southern Danmark, Hamburg, Oldenburg, Bremen (virtual week).
|Titel (fremdsprachlich)||Geschichte der universitären Bildung|
Virtual meetings in April, virtual or hybrid meetings in May, June every other week: Intro-lectures and student presentations.
Extra credit for participation in virtual TriWad-conference June 21-23 possible.
- Formation of first universities in medival
- Universities and student unions in the 19th century and their role in politics
- Higher education and research during totalitarism
- Democratization of higher education in the 1970s (50th annviersary of Uni Bremen)
- Bologna-reform and internationalization of higher education
- European universities and university networks (yufe, yerun,....)